Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Attire


Striped Top: Kenneth Cole//Mustard Scarf: Target//Black Shorts, Flower Purse, Black Wedges:Kensie
 





Well Spring has finally made it to Chicago, Illinois and I am just in awe. For the past week our weather has been in the 70's which is not normal for us in March. I was so excited to bust out my awesome Kensie black shorts. They are so fun and so glad I purchased them. These shorts you can actually wear all year round. In the cooler weather you can add fun tights and totally dress up the look.
I also added a mustard scarf to sorta "Pop" my outfit. I was never a fan of this color and for some reason I'm in love with it now. I just purchased a pair of mustard denim 2 days ago and cannot wait to show ya'll! Bright colors seem to be the new trend so I am totally taking advantage of it. Hope everyone had a fantastic week!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. this outfit is gorgeous!! you have a great blog going here...keep it up! and don't stop posting! i'm following :) can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete