Saturday, March 17, 2012

You Can Never Go Wrong With Floral



I am in LOVE with this floral print Kensie dress. I had my eye on this dress for the longest time and when we finally got in the store last December I was thrilled! It is such a great piece and the colors are so different from any other floral print dress. It also has pockets!!! What girl doesn't love a dress with pockets? I love shoulder dresses and this is probably on of my favorite ones that I own.
I really do miss working for Kensie. I've been told that, "I have ever girls dream closet". What can I say? I love shopping! Back in August when I first started at Kensie I owned 6 dresses. Today I own 57 and almost all of them are Kensie. Yes, pretty ridiculous I know! 



Dress, Tan Wedges: Kensie


No comments:

Post a Comment