Monday, February 6, 2012

Lets Hang Out And Make Pretty


Hey Ya'll! Hope everyone is having an AMAZING week so far! Today I am enjoying myself in this amazing weather. For some reason this past week it has felt like fall in good ole Illinois. I have been enjoying my time outside playing with my dogs and taking in this somewhat warmer weather before it gets cold again. 

This has to be one of my favorite outfits that I recently bought from Kensie. For the longest time I saw it on the hanger but it never did anything for me. Its like that good ole saying, "Never judge a book by its cover", but in fashion world its,"You cant judge a dress on a hanger".   Its a very flattering dress and love the colors of the different flowers. I added a matching cardigan and felt like it just completed the outfit. 


These are my all time favorite boots that I got for my birthday this past December. I try to wear them whenever I can, with jeggings, dresses, it don't matter. My best friend Brandon calls them my "Pirate Boots" which I have to admit now they sorta do look like them, but I don't care. They are AMAZING boots and recommend them to anybody. 
My good ole friend Britt (http://www.thatshopgirl.com/) actually had them before I did and I was so jealous seeing her wear them all the time so I had to get them. Thanks Mom and Dad!


Dress, Cardigan: Kensie
Tights: Aldo
Boots: Bakers

No comments:

Post a Comment