Thursday, February 2, 2012

Who Knew Dresses Could Be Comfy


Hey Ya'll!
I just have a small post today but wanted to share with you one of the most comfortable dresses I own. This was a total hit in my store when we first got it in. Its a one of a kind dress that you wouldn't be able to find at any store. Last fall I purchased the same type of dress but it was short sleeved and in a caramel color(which you will probably see in my later posts). This adorable dress has HUGE pockets to give it that baggy affect. Usually I will belt it to give it more of a flare look, but decided to just wear a scarf around my neck instead to get a more comfy look. 


This dress could be warn anywhere for any occasion. I just slipped on a basic legging with some grey boots and got so many compliments. 

Dress, Leggings, Scarf : Kensie, Boots: Candies

2 comments: