Sunday, February 19, 2012

Red Hot Denim


Hey Ya'll!
Its been a while since my last post and I apologize as I am in transition of a new job that has taken up most of my time. But I am so excited to share with you one of my latest purchases, red denim jeans. Color jeans are back ya'll and they are being sold everywhere. I never was a total fan of them until my new job had them and I just couldn't resist trying them on and seeing if they would do anything for me. Obviously, they did and I have gotten so many compliments on them. Its a casual, but sexy look. They come in all sorts of colors and now I'm just debating on what other colors I want.



Today I just wore a basic black flat for just a casual look. To spice up these pants even more I would throw on a black pump instead of a flat. The heels will make your legs look thin and long in these pants. It would make a great outfit to go out on the town in.
 


Black Blazer, Black Shirt, Red Denim Pants: Kenneth Cole, Black Flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment